AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment Online Form 2018
Dear Readers, Nursing Officer vacancies are available at AIIMS Bhopal, AIIMS Jodhpur, AIIMS Patna and AIIMS Raipur. AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment Online Form 2018. The All India Institute of Medical Science has recently rolled out a vacancy notification for the AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 of 2000 candidates at Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse-Grade-II) posts.
AIIMS Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details:
AIIMS Bhopal – 600
AIIMS Jodhpur – 600
AIIMS Patna – 500
AIIMS Raipur – 300
General/OBC – Rs.1500
SC/ST – Rs.1200
Persons with Benchmark Disabilities – NIL
Important Dates – AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment Online Form 2018
- Starting Date to Apply online: 08-10-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 29-10-2018 up to 05:00 PM
- Date for uploading of Scheme of Examination: 12-10-2018
- Date of Online Computer Based Test: 07-12-2018
- Date of Declaration of Result: 18-12-2018
Application Fee – AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment Online Form 2018
- General, OBC Candidates : 1500/-
- SC, ST Candidates : 1200-
- PH Candidates : 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
Eligibility Criteria – AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment Online Form 2018
B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University.
Minimum: 21 Years
Maximum: 30 Years
Selection Process – AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment Online Form 2018
Candidates will be selected via a Computer Based Test which is scheduled to be held on 7th December 2018. AIIMS will release the result of the same on 18th December 2018.
Pay Scale – AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment Online Form 2018
The selected candidates will be placed in Level 7 in the Pay Matrix (pre-revised Pay Band-2) and will be eligible to receive a monthly salary of Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade pay of Rs. 4600/-
List of the documents needed
- All original certificates which prove the qualification of the candidate
- Attested photocopy of all the original documents
- Copy of registration slip which received after application submission.
- A certificate which proves the age of the candidate
- Certificate of caste (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate
- No Objection Certificate (in case candidate is an employer)