Skip to content
Bank Of India Recruitment 2020, 35 Vacancies for various posts.
- Bank Of India (BOI) is A nationalize Bank with over 500 Branches across the Country.
- Bank Of India Has released the official notification for the recruitment drive for 35 Vacancies for posts such as clerk as well as general Banking officers.
- The Application form will be released tomorrow which is 1st August 2020.
- The Late date for filing the form will be the third week of August.
- It is advised that all the interested and eligible candidates are can visit the official website Portal of Bank Of India (BOI) which is https://bankofindia.co.in/for Fill the Application form And proceeding with the registration process.
- Follow the steps for filling up the Application form:
- 1: visit the official website Portal of Bank Of India (BOI) which is https://bankofindia.co.in/
- 2. Click on the Link “Recruitment For Sportsmen” (once the link is activated)
- 3:Then click “Apply Online”;
- 4:Fill the Application form carefully with all the details asked and pay the Application fee
- 5:Take A prints out of it for further purpose.
- Fee structure:
- SC/ST category:50/-
- general category: 200/-
- For any further queries/details, candidates can visit the official website Portal of Bank Of India (BOI) which is https://bankofindia.co.in/
KSEEB Karnataka 2020: Dates for the release Of Karnataka SSLC result 2020 is out
- The Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB) will be releasing the results for the Karnataka Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) tentatively in the first week of August
- The results will be released on the Official website Portal Of Karnataka Educational Council which is http://karresults.nic.in/
- However, The Exams got cancel due to the Outgrowth the Pandemic Across the Country.
- Follow the Step to check your results:
- 1: Visit the Official website portal of Karnataka Education Council which is http://karresults.nic.in/
- 2:Click the link which says “Karnataka SSLC Results in 2020”, Once they are activated.
- 3:Carefully fill up all the necessary credentials asked such as roll number /seat number date of Birth.
- 4:Once your Submit the Details, The result will be displayed on your screen.
- 5:All the Candidates must take the print out of it for future usage.
- 6:Candidates are advised to keep a close eye on the official website portal of KSEEB which is http://karresults.nic.in/
NIRDPR recruitment 2020; Vacancies for 510 Posts :
- The National Institution of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR) is a self -governing institution under the Union Ministry Of Rural Development
- The Main National center for rural development and Panchayati Raj.
- THE NIRDPR has officially Announced for the recruitment drive for 510 vacancies for posts such as young fellow, Program Coordinators, and resource persons.
- However, The Last date for the Application form is 10th August 2020. Therefore, All the interested candidates are advised to fill the form and proceed further with the Application form before 10th August 2020.
- follow the step to fill the Application form
- 1:visit the Website http://nirdpr.org.in/ to know more about the criteria, and other eligibility details.
- 2:Once the candidates satisfy all the eligibility criteria, Candidates can click on the link http://career.nirdpr.in/ For registering And filling the Application form for the post you wish to Apply
- 3:Fill the Application form carefully with all the details asked
- 4:Click the on the submit button and it is advised to take a print out of it for future Preferences.
- For any further queries, candidates can visit the official website portal of NIRDPR which is http://nirdpr.org.in/.
FOR MORE SUCH NOTIFICATIONS OF RECRUITMENTS, ADMISSIONS EXAMINATION DETAILS AND OTHER, STAY CONNECTED TO OUT WEBSITE WHICH IS https://bankersway.com/