Dear Readers, In this article we are sharing a Banking and Financial Awareness pdf April 2020. Download this pdf from the given link. General awareness section is very important for any competitive exam.
List of some important Banking and Financial Awareness
- NDB’s efforts to deliver its mandate successfully by taking a more sustainable and inclusive approach were highlighted.
- The central government has stopped Dearness Allowances (DA) and Dearness Relief (DR) to its employees and pensioners, respectively.
- DA and DR have been stopped until July 2021. The DA and DR due from January 1, 2020, will not be paid.
- Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has clarified that e-commerce companies are not allowed to supply non-essential goods.
- Earlier, certain states have allowed them to supply all goods after MHA’s guidelines of allowed goods and services during lockdown 2.0.
- Employee Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has paid Rs 950 crore rupees to settle 3.31 lakh PF withdrawal claims during the previous 15 days.
- Under Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana (PMGKY) package announced in wake of COVID-19, special withdrawal was notified from EPF scheme on March 28, 2020.
- In the latest World Economic Outlook (WEO), the IMF has lowered India’s GDP growth for the financial year 2020-2021 to 1.9%.
- As of now, only one chapter has been released. This is titled ‘The Great Economic Lockdown’. The complete report is due for release in May.
- His appointment is effective for one year from April 8. Since 2018, he was an independent director with AU SFB.
- He is one of the nine members of the advisory committee of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) on Individual Insolvency and Bankruptcy. Justice B. N. Srikrishna is chairperson of this committee.
- The names of candidates for appointment as MD and CEO of HDFC Bank have been finalised by the board of HDFC bank.
- RBI’s moratorium legally authorizes debtors to postpone payment of loans. But, MFIs are being asked for instalments as they were not included in RBI’s notification.
Click Here To Download Banking and Financial Awareness df April 2020