This is a Mini quiz of mostly asked the latest Reasoning Questions. SBI, IBPS, RRB exam. Here is a compilation of mock questions which are easy to score in Banking CBT Exams. Questions have been set from the topics alphabet and number series as well as from coding-decoding.
Some Reasoning questions and Answers for IBPS
1. A number series has been given below. Study it carefully and answer the questions.
5 7 6 2 2 2 3 8 7 6 1 2 3 4 4 3 9 7 6 4 2 5 8 7 5 2 1 5 3 8 9 4
a) How many such prime numbers are there in the given arrangement above, of which is immediately preceded by a perfect square?
b) How many such even digits are there in the given arrangement above, of which is immediately preceded by a composite number?
- More than five
c) How many such odd digits are there in the given arrangement above, of which is immediately succeeded by an odd digit?
2.An arrangement has been given below. Study it carefully and answer the questions.
P G 8 2 O ∞ K D µ 3 E Q 0 T Ω F V 1 L H 4 A
a) Reverse the arrangement, and then drop the numbers and the symbols from it. Which letter will be there in the 3rd position from the left end?
b) Which of the following is the seventh to the right of ninth from right end of the above arrangement?
c) If the 1st as well as the last ten elements are reversed, which of the following will be there to the ninth right of ∞?
3. An alphabet series has been given below. Study it carefully and answer the questions.
A B D E F H J L M N P Q R T U V W X Y Z
a) For the above mentioned series, what will replace the (?) in the following letter series?
ADH, EHM, JMQ, NQT, (?)
- None of these
b) Four of the following, are alike in a certain way and thus form a group. Find the odd one out.
c) For the above mentioned series, what will replace the (?) in the following letter series?
AZ, DX, JT, (?)
4. How many such pairs of letters are there in the word ‘UNDEBATABLE’ each of which have as many letters between then in the word, as they have in the English alphabet?
5. If each of consonant in the word ‘EXTRACTION’ is replaced by the previous letter in English alphabet and each vowel is replaced by the next letter in the English alphabet and the new letters are arranged alphabetically, which of the following will be 2nd from the left end after the arrangement?
6. In a certain code language ‘LEGENDARY’ is written as ‘HBEDNECUC’, the how ‘GOING’ is written in the same code language?
7. In a certain code language ‘SCARLET’ is written as 205422171127, the how ‘CAB’ is written in the same code language?
8. The position of how many digit(s) in the number 876532918 will remain unchanged after the digits are rearranged in the numerical order?
- None of these
9. The position of how many letters in the word ‘RADIOIMMUNOELECTROPHORESIS ‘ will remain unchanged after the letters are rearranged in the reversed alphabetical order?
- More than four
Banking Reasoning quiz Solutions: