Biology Questions Answers pdf for SSC CGL Exam 2018
Dear Readers in this article we are sharing Biology Questions Answers pdf for SSC CGL Exam 2018. Biology covers a good number of questions making it an important topic to cover in SSC Exams. Around 3-4 questions asks from Biology which surely makes it important for you to study the topic well for upcoming SSC Exams.
Biology Questions Answers pdf download links are given at the end of the post
1.Pulses are a rich source of which of the following?
D. Vitamin A
2. Plant cell wall is made up of –
3.The study of Fungi is also known as –
4.The outermost layer of skin is –
5._______________ is the movement of molecules across a cell membrane from a region of their lower concentration to a region of their higher concentration.
C. Active Transport
D. Passive Transport
6.Study of classification of organisms is known as __________.
7. Which drug is used as an Antidiabetic drug?
8.Which of the following is a viral disease?
9. Contraction of heart is also known as –
10. Azadirachta indica is the botanical name of which of the following?
A. Rose plant
B. Apple tree
10) The longest and largest bone in the human body is __.
a) Spinal Cord
11) The average weight of the human brain is __.
a) 1,500 grams
b) 1,200 grams
c) 1,400 grams
d) 1,300 grams
12) Which part of human brain is affected by alcohol?
c) Medulla Oblongata
d) Corpus Callosum
13) The first heart Transplantation in India was in the Year __.
a) 3rd August 1994
b) 13th August 1994
c) 3rd September 1994
d) 13th September 1994
14) The largest organ in the human body is __.
15. Weight of an animal body is mostly the weight of –
16. The number of essential amino acid found in man-
17. Myoglobine contain the metal –
18. Normal temperature of human body is –
(1) 40.5 degree Celsius
(2) 36.9 degree Celsius
(3) 9834 degree Celsius
(4) 82.4 degree Celsius
19. Blood bank of human body is –
(3) Gall bladder
(4) None of these
20. Bile is stored in –
Click Here To Download Biology Questions Answers pdf