Biology Questions Answers pdf Railway Exam 2018
Dear Readers, In this article we are sharing Biology Questions Answers pdf Railway Exam 2018. As you all know that Biology is one of the most important part of G.S. So here we are posting some questions this.This will so helpful for your upcoming exams like SSC CGL, Railway exam etc.
Biology Questions Answers pdf Railway Exam 2018 download links are given at the end of the post
1. The first heart Transplantation in India was in the Year __ ?
A. 3rd August 1994
B. 13th August 1994
C. 3rd September 1994
D. 13th September 1994
2. The largest organ in the human body is __ ?
3. Which type of lens is used to correct myopia?
A. Convex lens
B. Concave lens
C. Biconcave lens
D. Biconvex lens
4. Which one of the following is used to coat household articles?
5. T.V. antennas are usually made up of
6. Which one of the following radioactive elements is used in heart pacemakers?
7. The metal present in the chlorophyll is ?
8. The important sugar in honey is ?
9.The acid present in Vinegar is
A. Citric Acid
B. Acetic Acid
C. Oxalic Acid
D. Malic Acid
10. Which part of human brain is affected by alcohol?
C. Medulla Oblongata
D. Corpus Callosum
1. Which vitamin is provided by sunlight to the body?
A. Vitamin A
B. Vitamin B
C. Vitamin C
D. Vitamin D
2. The deficiency of which of the following leads to dental caries?
3. Healing of wounds is hastened by vitamin
4. Carotene in Indian cow’s milk causes
A. Creamish white colour
B. yellow colour
C. deep yellow colour
D. no change
5. A woman who weighs 45 kg and whose work involves a lot of physical exertion needs
A. 2800 calories per day
B. 3000 calories per day
C. 25000 calories per day
D. 3700 calories per day
6. Which one of the following is a primate?
7.Which of the following regulates the quantum of light entering the human eye?
D.None of the above
8.The chief value of perspiration is that it
A.eliminates body odour
B.improves the general health
C.opens the pores in the skin
D.regulates body temperature
9.Which of the following is rich in all the three foods – carbohydrates, proteins and fats?
10.Which of the following diseases is caused by a virus?