Current Affairs And Banking Awareness Booster/Capsule For IBPS RRB PO/ Clerk:-
We shear here a pdf for The online exam for IBPS RRB PO/ Clerk 2017 is scheduled to be held in this month. Since the exam is near, it is very crucial to study sincerely to beat the competition. So we provide you a booster/Capsule Pdf for very important section general awareness(GA).
About IBPS RRB PO
IBPS currently functions as an autonomous body that is mainly engaged in conducting competitive exams for recruitment to clerical and officers’ posts in the banking sector.IBPS RRB is conducted every year for selection to the post of both IBPS RRB Assistant and IBPS RRB Officer Cadre in Regional Rural Banks spread across the country.
- Training programmers for senior staff to help develop their observational and interviewing skills for student
- Workshops for people who design their own question papers
- Lists of experts who can conduct interviews or group exercises effectively by IBPS
- Project consultation: assistance in conducting examinations for recruitment and promotion By IBPS
- Assessment centres that help organisations in identifying the knowledge and skills of applicants for the suitable positions
- Personality assessments using group exercises and interviews to identify the candidates’ higher cognitive skills
EXAMS Types: Bankersway we provide here about exam and selection process
IBPS RRB 2018 Officer Grade Preliminary Examination
IBPS RRB 2018 Mains Exam
eligible for IBPS RRB Exam, a candidate is required to fulfill the eligibility criteria
- a Citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or
2. a subject of Bhutan or
3. a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India
Age Relaxation: Bankersway.com
IBPS RRB Assistant Preliminary Exam Pattern consist of 80 questions in 2 sections and 45 minute of time.each exam 45 mints The marks of exams obtained in the Preliminary examination is just of qualifying nature for mains exam. so Preliminary is only qualifying not counting . merit base on main main exam.
Best of luck for exams
We provide here always Best material for comparative exams wise u can can download here all material in pdf without any cost.
for download click below link