- Mobile Masterjee’ IIT Kanpur’s new establishment for virtual teaching setup.
The device is an inventive development by a bunch of engineers at IIT Kanpur for the classroom to home teaching set up to overshadow the shortcomings in normal classroom teaching occurred due to pandemic lockdown.
- In 2019 ranked 3rd for largest contributor to E-waste, China ranked 1st: UN Report.
According to UN Reports India is the 3rd largest contributor to E-waste with 3.2 million tonnes, China ranked 1st with 10.1 million tonnes, the US ranked 2nd with 6.9 million tonnes
- G Srinivasan is leading a 9 member working group set up by IRDAI for the study of the suitability of offering of a surety bond by Indian Insurance Industry.
The director of National Insurance Academy G Srinivasan will lead a 9 member working group to study the legal framework and suitability of the Indian Insurance Industry, organized by Insurance Regulatory &
- PM Modi now banned China’s Weibo app account.
Weibo app is China’s alternative to Twitter, on the request of Indian embassy PM Narendra Modi’s account has been deleted.
- Intel Capital Invests Rs 1,894.50 Cr in Reliance Jio platform.
Intel Capital formed an Investment of Rs 1,894.50 Cr in Jio platform confirmed by Reliance Industries.
- Hardeep Singh Puri launches toolkit for Swachh Survekshan 2021
Housing and Urban Affairs Minister Hardeep Singh Puri set in motion the toolkit for Swachh Survekshan-2021.
- ‘Fit India Talks A session set in motion by HRD Minister, Sports Minister to inspire school children.
To encourage and motivate school children towards sports, The Govt. launched a set of sessions with top sportsperson of the country called “Fit India Talks’’.
- Drug Discovery Hackathon 2020(DDH2020) set in motion by Union HRD Minister and Union Health Minister.
Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’(Union Minister HRD) and Dr Harsh
Vardhan(Union Minister for Health and Family Welfare and Minister of Science &Technology) launched the drug discovery Hackathon (DPH2020) through a platform in the presence of Minister of State (HRD) Shri Sangay Dhotre.
- DAC nods for Rs 38,900 Cr Capital acquisition of equipment for armed forces;33 fighter jet to be procured
Defence Acquisition Council(DAC) nods for Capital acquisition of several platforms & equipment needed by the Indian Armed Forces, Army, Navy& Air force, worth Rs 38,900Cr.
- ‘Zip Drive’ an offer by HDFC Bank for Online Instant Auto Loans to its buyers.
HDFC announced that it will offer an online Instant Auto Loans to its buyers in 1000 cities called “Zip Drive”.
- The decline of India’s GDP by 6.4% in 2020-21 due to pandemic lockdown.
According to CARE Rating Limited India’s GDP growth for FY21 has shown
6.4 % of decline due to pandemic lockdown.
- “Future of Higher Education –Nine Mega Trends”,A virtually released book by Venkaiah Naidu authored by CA V Pattabhi Ram.
The Vice President of India, Shri.M.Venkaiah Naidu virtually released a book “Future of higher education-Nine Mega Trends” in an event V Pattabhi authored the book.
- Edouard Philippe reconciled himself of being PM of France.
On 3rd July 2020, Edouard Philippe, The PM of France handed in his resignation to the country’s new PM Jean Castex, The PM served from 15 May 2017 to 3 July 2020.
- IRAN asks Interpol to assist as it Issues arrest warrant against Donald Trump.
For the detainment of The US President Donald Trump, Iran asked for Interpol assistance and has emanated an arrest warrant.
- Former West Indies Cricketer Everton Weeks passes away at 95.
The acclaimed former West Indies batsman passed away at 95.he was the hardest hitters in the world cricket.
The famous dance choreographer of Bollywood industry passed away at 71 as of Cardiac arrest.
- According to RBI Data survey India’s External debt elevated by 2.8% to $558.5 billion in FY20.
There is an increase of $15.4 billion as compared to March 2019.
- Zydus Cadila’s probable COVID-19 vaccine gwt DCGI approval for human trials.
A possible COVID-19 vaccine originally developed byZydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd has got drugs controller general of India(DCGI) approval for human trials
- Kaman Sekar retires as MD and CEO of Indian Overseas Bank.
Karnam Sekar retired as the managing director and chief executive of public sector lender Indian Overseas Bank on June 30,2020.