Current Affairs is very an important aspect and information for an individual to acquire in the ongoing scenario, its very important for competitive exams like IAS, Bank Exams, UPC, etc.
It not only helps the student to score well in competitions but also boost their knowledge about day to day happenings in the world for their good, cause the youth is the future of tomorrow and to frame the future well, we need to focus on the present, that’s what current affairs are all about.
- Delhi govt. set in motion ‘LEAD’ portal for easy access to school study material.
LEAD(Learning through E-Resource made Accessible for Delhi) an online portal launched by Delhi govt.
- CBSE associate with Facebook to launch a training program for teachers & students.
Free and comprehensive training program in virtual mode for teachers and students has been set in motion by the Central Board Secondary Education(CBSE) in association with social media biggie ‘Facebook’.
- PM Modi launched MEITY & ‘Aatma Nirbhar Bharat App Innovation Challenge’ for Techies, Startup community.
APP Innovation Challenge’ for Indian tech entrepreneurs and startups to uplift Aatmnisbhar App Ecosystem Technology (MEITY) in association with Atal Innovation Mission (AIM).
- Indian railways and Rail Tel signs MoU to provide surveillance 6,049 stations across the country
For the installation of an IP- based video surveillance system at 6,049 railway stations across the country, The Indian Railways and RailTel signed a Memoranda of understanding (MoU) which is a part of digital India initiative.
- To offer COVID-19 cum hospital cash cover BOD Credit Cardholders Indian first Life Insurance with BOB Financial partners.
Indian first life Insurance Company Limited partners with BOB Financial Service Limited to offer a group insurance cover, it will provide financial support to the BOB credit card users upon their hospitalisation or on COVID- 19 diagnosis.
- Initiation of first-ever news magazine programme in Sanskrit by AIR.
All India radio initiated the broadcast of its first-ever news magazine programme in Sanskrit.
- ‘Intzaar Aap Ka’ campaign initiated to attract tourists in MP.
For tourists attraction ‘Intzaar Aap Ka’ campaign has started on social media platform in MP.
- KKR to purchase 54% state in JB Chemicals for about Rs 3,100 Cr.
KKR, US private equity biggie has shown consent to acquire a 54% state in Mumbai-based drug manufacturer JB Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals for Rs 3100Cr.
- NPCI to set up Rs 500 Cr smart data centre in Hyderabad.
The national payment corporation of India(NPCI) will develop its smart data centre in Hyderabad at an investment of Rs 500Cr.
- Lt Col Bharat Pannu assured position at VRAM 2020.
A serving Indian Army Officer Lt Col Bharat Pannu has created history by successfully securing a podium place at the first edition of the virtual race across America(VRAM)2020.
- China’s Lin Dan Announces Retirement.
Lin Dan, China’s Badminton player and 2 times Olympic champion announced his retirement due to physical capabilities and injuries.
- Sports Minister Kiran Rijiju announced a 4-year contract for foreign and Indian coaches.
Foreign and Indian coaches, training Indian Athletes, will now have a 4-year contract in configuration with the Olympic cycle.
- Comedy icon and ‘Dick Van Dyke Show’ creator, Carl Reiner Dies at 98.
Veteran Hollywood and multi-faceted disposition Carl Reiner, a creator and director of several Steve Martin films died at 98 of natural causes at his Beverly Hill home.