Dear Students, We are sharing a Bhagavad Gita PDF in English. You can download the Bhagavad Gita PDF in English by the given link. The Bhagavad-git the famous conversation between the warrior Arjuna and the Supreme Being, Krishna
Bhagavad Gita Book Content:
- Chapter 1: Of the Distress of Arjuna
- Chapter 2: Of Doctrines
- Chapter 3: Virtue in Work.
- Chapter 4: Of the Religion of Knowledge
- Chapter 5: Of Religion by Renouncing Fruit of Works
- Chapter 6: Of Religion of Self-Restraint
- Chapter 7: Of Religion by Discernment
- Chapter 8: Of Religion by Devotion to the One Supreme God
- Chapter 9: Of Religion by the Kingly Knowledge and the Kingly Mystery
- Chapter 10: Of Religion by the Heavenly Perfections
- Chapter 11: Of the Manifesting of the One and Manifold
- Chapter 12: Of the Religion of Faith
- Chapter 13: Of Religion by Separation of Matter and Spirit
- Chapter 14: Of Religion by Separation from the Qualities
- Chapter 15: Of Religion by Attaining the Supreme
- Chapter 16: Of the Separateness of the Divine and the Undivine
- Chapter 17: Of Religion by the Threefold Kinds of Faith
- Chapter 18: Of Religion by Deliverance and Renunciation
The Gita challenges the general consensus that only ascetics and monks can live a perfect spiritual life through renunciation and emphasizes the value of an active spiritual life. The Gita teaches the path of Karma yoga.
You may also like: Common Errors English Grammar Book PDF
Bhagavad Gita means “Song of the Spirit,” the divine communion of truth-realization between man and his Creator, the teachings of Spirit through the soul, that should be sung unceasingly…. The underlying essential truths of all great world scriptures can find common amity in the infinite wisdom of Gita’s mere 700 concise verses.