Download RBI Grade B Study Material pdf 2018, RBI Study Material
Dear Readers in this article we are sharing RBI Grade B Study Material pdf. I hope you will like it. Start your preparation now, as the sooner you begin the better results you would get. The ultimate way to begin is to have the best resources and books in hand. To ease out your preparation and save you a lot of time, we have compiled relevant free online study material along with some of the recommended books for RBI Grade B exam. Get some relevant as well as reliable study material that will guide you well throughout your exam preparation.
RBI Grade B Study Material pdf download links are given at the end of the post
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern 2018
1. RBI Grade B Exam Pattern Phase I/Prelims
|Name of Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|General Awareness||80||80||Total Duration
2. RBI Grade B Exam Pattern Phase II/Mains
|S. No.||Name of Test||Paper Type||Maximum Marks||Time Allotted|
|1.||Paper I – Economic and Social Issues||Objective Test||100||90|
|2.||Paper II – English (Writing Skills)||Descriptive Test||100||90|
|3.||Paper III – Finance and Management||Objective Test||100||90|
3. RBI Grade B Officer Interview (Phase III)
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview, based on an aggregate of marks obtained in Phase-II (Paper-I +Paper-II +Paper-III).
- The minimum aggregate cut off marks for being shortlisted for Interview will be decided by the Board in relation to the number of vacancies.
- The interview will carry 50 marks.
- A candidate may opt for interview either in Hindi or English.
- Final Selection will be through merit list which will be prepared by adding marks secured by candidates in Phase-II examination and interview.
RBI Grade B Syllabus Phase 1 2018 (Prelims)
RBI Grade B Officer General Awareness Syllabus
Total Qs – 80
- The overall level of General Awareness section is expected to be Moderate.
- It is one of the scoring section of the exam.
- Total 80 questions will be asked in this section.
RBI Grade B 2018 Exam Dates
The tentative schedule of RBI Grade B has been released. Candidates can get a overview of the RBI Grade B Tentative Schedule 2018 from below.
|1||Release of online application form||3rd July 2018|
|2||Last date to submit online application form||23rd July 2018|
|3||Release of Admit card for Phase-I Exam||August 2018|
|4||Commencement of Phase-I exam||16th August 2018|
|5||Commencement of Phase-II exam||7th September 2018|
RBI Grade B 2018 Exam Syllabus
Phase-1 exam is an objective type examination conducted online. It will have mainly 4 sections: General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning. RBI Grade B Study Material pdf.
Phase-2 exam of RBI Grade B 2018 is both objective & descriptive type. The major areas to focus upon are: Economic & Social Issues, English Language and Finance & Management.
Monthly GK Digest for RBI Grade Exam
- RBI Grade B GK Digest – December 2017
- RBI Grade B GK Digest – January 2018
- RBI Grade B GK Digest – February 2018
English Writing Skills
How to write Precis (Important)
RC tips and strategies (Important)