English Questions Articles Exercise pdf BANK SSC Clerk:-
Today i am shearing English Questions Articles Exercise pdf BANK SSC Clerk. we have prepared practice exercises categorized into three levels, i.e. Easy Level, Moderate Level and Hard Level keeping in view various exam pattern.
click below link to download Articles Error Correction Exercise pdf
Question 1) A sentence has been broken into following parts. One of the parts has an error. Identify the part that has an error.
- When the mid summer
- Vacations arrived the young executive was
- preparing to set out with
- his family to the east coast
- No error
Whenever I visit Venkat’s and Sudha’s house, I find the couple missing.
- Whenever I visit Venkat and Sudha’s house
- Whenever I visit Venkat’s and Sudha house
- Whenever I visit Venkat and Sudha house
- Whenever I visit Venkats’ and Sudha’s house
- No error
Although he is still young, his hair has turned grey.
- Although he is still young, his hairs have turned grey
- Although he is still young, his hairs are grey
- Although he is still young, the hair of him has turned grey
- Although he is still young, his hair’s have turned grey
- No correction required
More and more cab drivers are approaching the regional transport office (RTO) (A)/ to obtain identity cards (B)/ after the transport office intensified action against errant drivers (C)/ in the last couple of months(D)/ No error (E)
Cold conditions have developed over the region (A)/ and to protect the standing crop from the harsh weather,(B)/ it is suggested to kept the plantation wet (C)/by sprinkling groundwater in small amount (D)/ No error (E)