The Government of India has recently Introduced 10% reservation quota for the Economically Weaker Section(EWS) among general Candidate of the society .
If a Candidate who doesn’t come under the caste recognized by government of India and his / her family income is below Rs 8 lakh then he/ she will be recognised as EWS Category. If you are deserving candidate , we truly wish you should not miss the EWS quota . The Central and the State government keeps on Providing many jobs .
If you also come into the EWS Category, then make your EWS Certificate .So, that you can get 10% reservation in government job.
EWS Full Form – Economically Weaker Section
EWS Certificate Formate
This is to Certify that Shri/Smt Kumari _______ Son/ Daughter / Wife of _________ Permanent resident of _________ , Village Street _________ Post Office _________ District ________ in the State/ Union Territory _______ Pin Code whose Photograph is attested belong to Economically Weaker Section , since the gross annual income of his / her family is below Rs 8 Lakh for the Financial year __________. His / her family not own or Possess any of the following assets.
•Residential Flat of 1000 sq ft and above.
• 5 acres of agricultural land and above
•Residental Plot of 100 sq yard and above in notified municipalities
•Residental Plot of 200 sq yard and above in areas other than the notified municipalities
(2) Shri / Smt Kumari ________ belong to the _______ caste which is not recognised as a SC/ST / OBC .
Eligibility of EWS Certificate
Candidate must belong to General Category or Caste recognised by the Central government of India. There is no age limitation criteria to apply for EWS Certificate.
These are the factors of the eligibility of EWS :-
• Candidate Should belong to General Caste .
• Family Income Should be less than 8 Lakh
• Family Agriculture land area should be less than 5 Acres
• Family Residental Flat area should be less than 1000sq ft.
• Family Residental Plot area should be less than 100 sq yard
Document required for EWS
Candidate must get ready these documents before EWS Certificate Application Form.
• Aadhaar card ( Mandatory )
• Income Certificate ( Mandatory )
• Pan Card ( Mandatory )
• Caste Certificate
• BPL Card
• Bank Statement
• Self Declaration / Affidavits
• Passport Size Photo
• other relevant Document
How to Apply for EWS Certificate ?
EWS Certificate Can be filled online or Offline in different states of India.
These are the steps to fill EWS form Offline .
• Download the EWS Certificate form
• Fill up all the required information
• Paste a passport size photograph
• Attach all the required documents
• Submit the application to your nearest block office. Or you can contact to your nearest CSC ( Common Service Center ) or Jan area Kendra and apply from there to get EWS Certificate soon.
These steps follow to fill EWS Form online
• Visit the Official Website https://onlineap.meeseva.gov.in.
• Go to Homepage and select the relevant department option
• Click on the Income Certificate
• Fill the details – Name of the Candidate , Parent Husband , Aadhaar Number , Date of Birth , Gender , Age of the applicant.
• Fill Income detail
• Uploading Documents
• Fill the Payment details
• Generation of recipet
Application Fee of EWS Certificate
(1)Candidate have to pay an application fee of Rs 10.
(2) They also have to submit application and certificate charge Rs 35 at the MeeSeva Centre.
Validity of EWS Certificate
The Validity period of Certificate will be one year from the issue of Certificate.
EWS Certificate issuing Authority
Here are the listed name of the authorities which issue EWS Certificate :-
• District Magistrate / Collector / Deputy Commissioner / Additional Deputy Commissioner/ Block Megistrate/ Executive Magistrate.
•Chief Presidency Megistrate/ Additional Chief presidency Megistrate / Presidency Megistrate.
• Sub – Divisional Officer or the area where the candidate and his / her family resides.
States of India start issuing EWS Certificate
EWS Started issuing in some States of India like Bihar , Andra Pradesh , Tamil Nadu .
I Hope this article on EWS Certificate form Download will be helpful for you. Further Article, stay connected with us .Stay well ,Stay Safe .
Also read – Reserve Bank Of India – Function & Working