General Awareness Questions for RRB Group D & SSC CGL
Dear Readers, In this article we are sharing General Awareness Questions for RRB Group D & SSC CGL. This questions is very important for RRB and group D.
General Awareness Questions for RRB Group D & SSC CGL pdf download links given at the end of post
1. Which city houses the headquarters of International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA)?
1. Geneva (Switzerland)
2. Tokyo (Japan)
3. Vienna (Austria)
4. New York (USA)
2. “Long Walk to Freedom” is the autobiography of which one of the following Bharat Ratna recipients –
1. Jawaharlal Nehru
2. S. Radhakrishnan
3. Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan
4. Nelson Mandela
3. The list of persons not containing an RBI Governor is –
1. Raghuram Rajan, D. Subbarao, I. G. Patel, R. N. Malhotra
2. Y. V. Reddy, Bimal Jalan, C. Rangarajan, K. R. Puri
3. Manmohan Singh, A. Ghosh, D. Subbarao, Raghuram Rajan
4. None of the above
Q4: The leading silk producing state in India is
(b) West Bengal.
(c) Madhya Pradesh.
(d) Himachal Pradesh.
Q5: ‘Kaizen’ means
(a) restructuring the processes.
(b) error-free production.
(c) continuous improvement in work process.
(d) weakening the weaknesses by strengthening the strengths.
Q6: World Population Day is observed on which of the following dates?
(a) May 1
(b) May 11
(c) July 1
(d) July 11
Q7: Which of the following correctly describes the three types of justice referred to in the Preamble?
(a) Economic, social and religious
(b) Political, economic and religious
(c) Social, economic and political
(d) Social, religious and political
Q8: SAARC is headquartered at
(c) Kuala Lampur
Q9: Which among the following countries does not have veto power in the UN Security Council?
Q10: Where is the headquarters of Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) situated?
(b) New York
(c) Abu Dhabi
(d) Kuwait City