Geometry SSC BANK pdf question (chsl-clerk-po exem)
Here i am sharing with you question on Geometry SSC BANK pdf question (chsl-clerk-po exem). In any exam reasoning section carries great significance. It is that section where a candidate’s general mental ability is tested.
Click below link to download Quantitative Aptitude Questions ON Geometry SSC BANK pdf question (chsl-clerk-po exem))
most expected question for Clocks SSC BANK pdf question (chsl-clerk-po exem)
you all know that speed in calculation sets the complete base for Quantitative Aptitude section(Clocks SSC BANK pdf question (chsl-clerk-po exem)) of various competitive exams and if you know enough Short Tricks in Quant Section.
download more study material in pdf from the bankersway
1) If (5, 1), (x, 7) and (3, -1) are 3 consecutive verticles of a square then x is
equal to :
a) – 3 b) – 4 c) 5
c) 6 e) None of these
2) What is the area of an obtuse angled triangle whose two sides are 8 and 12
and the angle included between two sides is 150°?
a) 24 sq units b) 48 sq units c) 24 √3
d) 48 √3 e) Such a triangle does not exist
3) What is the measure of the radius of the circle that circumscribes a triangles
whose sides measure 9, 40 and 41?
a) 6 b) 4 c) 24.5
d) 20.5 e) 12.5
4) Verticles of a quadrilateral ABCD are A (0, 0), B (4, 5), C (9, 9) and D (5, 4).What
is the shape of the quadrilateral?
a) Square b) Rectangle but not a square
c) Rhombus d) Parallelogram but not a rhombus e) None of these
5) If the sum of the interior angles of a regular polygon measures upto 1440 degrees,
how many sides does the polygon have?
a) 10 sides b) 8 sides c) 12 sides
d) 9 sides e) None of these