Handwritten Declaration is the declaration that the information provided by the candidate in the application form are correct and valid. It needs to be written in English and uploaded in the format prescribed by the examination Authority.
Handwritten Declaration of IBPS:-
Institute of Banking personnel Selection (IBPS) will release the Application form in September and the application form will be available till October. While filling the application form candidate need to upload IBPS Handwritten Declaration.
Handwritten Declaration of IBS RRB:-
IBS RRB has announced the requirement notification for office Assistant and office scale- -I, II, and III. The total no of vacancies for office Assistant was 4682 and vacancies for office scale-I, II, and III are 3800. Candidate those who applying for this must upload the declaration letter.
Important dates for IBPS RRB:-
•On-line registration of Application including Edit/ modification by candidates- 01.07.2020 to 21.07.2020
•Payment of Application Fees will be paid Online – 01.07.2020 to 21.07.2020
• Candidate will download the call letters for Pre- Exam Training – 12.08.2020
•Conduct of Pre-Exam Training- 24.08.2020 to 29.08.2020
• Candidate will download the call letters for online examination Preliminary – August 2020
•Online Examination Preliminary- September/October 2020
•Result of Online exam Preliminary will come – October 2020
• Candidate will download the Call letter for Online exam (Main / Single) – October/November 2020
•Online Examination of Main / Single will be held on – October/ November 2020
•Declaration of Result of Main/ Single (For Officers Scale I, II and III) will announce on – October/ November 2020
•Candidate will download the call letters for interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III) – October/ November 2020
• The interview was conducted (For Officers Scale I, II and III ) on – October/ November 2020
• The Provisional Allotment (For Officers Scale I, II and III & Office Assistant) on -January 2021
Handwritten Declaration of IBPS PO:-
IBPS PO has announced the requirement notification for the probationary officers. The total no of vacancies was 1167. The registration was started on 5th August and ends on 26th August. Candidate those who applying for this must upload the declaration letter.
Important dates for IBPS PO:-
•IBPS PO 2020 Notification Release Date- 4th August 2020
•Application Apply start on – 5 Aug 2020
• Apply end on – 26 August 2020
•Candidate can download Prelims admit – October 2020.
• Prelims Exam date held on – 3rd,10th & 11th October
• Prelims Result – Oct/Nov 2020
• Main exam date – 28th Nov 2020
• The Main exam result date will be announced on – Dec 2020
• Download of call letter – January 2021
• The interview was Conduct on – January/ February 2021
• Provisional Allotment – April 2021
Text for IBPS Handwritten Declaration
I,_____( Name of the candidate) declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required”.
Specifications of IBPS, RRB &PO Handwritten Declaration:-
• The Handwritten Declaration for IBPS is required to be written by the candidate in English only.
• IF the Handwritten Declaration is written by anybody else or in any other languages then, the application form will be considered invalid.
• Handwritten Declaration should be written on a white paper with black ink.
• The file of the IBPS handwritten Declaration should be in jpg/jpeg format.
• The dimensions of the file should be 800 *400 pixels.
• The file size should be between 50kb to 100kb
• The Handwritten Declaration should not be undersigned by the registering Candidate.
• The Candidate must read the detailed information before uploading the declaration
• Signature in Capital letter will not be accepted
The procedure for uploading Handwritten Declaration:-
• Go to the official website www.ibps.in
• Your name, father name, mother’s name & DOB, and other such crucial details should be the same as mentioned in your high school mark sheet.
•your details should also match the ones your Aadhar card, voter ID card, passport, etc.
•After filling the application form, the Candidate will be provided with separate links for uploading the handwritten declaration.
•Click on the respective link
•Select the location where the file has been saved
•Select the file by clicking on it
•click the open and upload.
• After final submission of the form you get your registration number and password
•save your registration no and password for the future.