The Candidate who want to become a pilot , and make our Carrear as a Indian pilot . In this article , we provide you detail information about how to become a pilot in India.
Who is pilot ?
A Pilot is a person who control the flight of an aircraft by operating it’s directional flight control.
The man have a responsibility to operate aircraft in order to transport Passenger or good from one location to another .
There are two types of Pilot :-
(1) Commercial Pilot
(2) Private Pilot
• Commercial Pilot – A Commercial Pilot is a pilot who flies a specific aircraft type for an airline and holds a commercial pilot certificate issued by an authority.
• Private Pilot – A Private Pilot License is a pilot license that approve a Candidate to fly aircraft non – Commercial.
Eligibility criteria and Educational Qualification
•The Candidate must first choose your higher secondary with Science stream i.e Physics , Chemistry , Mathematics .
•Candidate must have Scored 50% in these subject .
•After higher secondary , it is good if you join Air Flying Course.
•The age limit of freshers in Airlines in India is 36 years or below.
•For Ex – Officer , the age limit is increase to 50 years.
•He/ She must be a Indian Citizen
•He/ She must have 6/6 vision
•He / She must be proficient in English Language
•He/ She must have class 2 and class 1 medical certificate
List of Some top Air Flying Course
• Flying Training Institute , Behala, Calcutta
• Madhya Pradesh Flying Club
• Assam Flying Club , Guwahati
• Indra Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akadami , Uttar Pradesh
• State Civil Aviation
• Government Flying Club , Aerodrome Lucknow
• Government Aviation Training Institute , Civil Aerodrome Bhubhaneswar
• Bihar Flying Institute , Patna Bihar
• Karnak Aviation Club , Karnal Haryana
• Andra Pradesh Flying Club
• School Aviation Science and technology, New Delhi
• Government Flying Training school , Bangalore
• Rajasthan State Flying School , Jaipur
Air Flying School Cost
The course offered by the school around Rs 45 lacs to Rs 60 lacs and this cost can go high as Rs 75 Lacs . The Candidate can paid 30 to 40 Lacs to obtain the commercial pilot license and 15 to 20 Lacs for the Type Rating.
What is Type Rating ?
Type Rating is a regulating agency certification which is issued by the country regulatory body that certifies that a pilot is fit to fly certain types of aircraft. Type Rating is very necessary certification for flying a commercial jet.
How to become a pilot in Air Force and Army
The Candidate become a pilot by various route :-
(1) Clearing the NDA Exam
The first opportunity that the Defence forces throw at you is just after class 12.
National Defense Academy is the Tri – service academy where recruits of all the three branches together before they join their respective service station.
After clearing the written examination and the written examination , which is considered to be the most versatile Interview then you eligible to Air force training team (AFTT) .
(2) Clearing the CDSE
Combined Defence Service Examination ( CDSE) is for the people who want to join the Air Force after graduation.
CDSE is the written exam and it is the only one and the best place for Air force .
The Candidate can also join the Air force through Air Force Common Admission Test ( AFCAT) . Candidate wish to join the Indian Air Force only for a stipulated period of time.
The Candidate can only serve for 14 years under this Scheme.
The Candidate have an National Cadet Corps (NCC) Air Wing “C” division certificate in his / her hand then he / she can directly select for the SSB Interview.
These all routs also require to attempt and pass a Pilot Aptitude Test(PAT) . You can sit in exam only one time. If you cannot clear the exam then you never apply for the position of pilot in the Air Force.
This is enough in this article . I hope you learn something. Further details, stay connected with us .Stay well, stay safe.
Also read – How to Become Income Tax Officer