The Common Admission Test (CAT) will be Conducted in November. The CAT registration is active and the registration will close in the month of September. CAT is a high profile exam , over two lakh candidates are appear for the exam which will be conducted at test centre spread across 147 countries.
We know that, CAT always stand on top of the toughest exam because to get Admission in IIM , depend on this score. Many Candidate put their best to get 99 percentile but it is not easy to achieve. But, Most of the candidate achieve 99 percentile which prove that scoring 99 percentile is possible.
There is no short trick to crack exam , other than hard work. But , We have some tips that will help you to get 99 percentile in the exam. So, let’s start.
The first and foremost questions that come in your mind would be :-
How to start the CAT preparation ?
(1) Make Strategy :-
• Candidates need to plan everything to ace the exam with over 99 Percentile. you should draft the clear strategy for the CAT preparation based on their strength and weaknesses.
(2) Attempt the minimum no of question:-
You should attempt the minimum no of question in CAT exam.
• Quantitative Aptitude – Attempt minimum 23 question out of 34.
• Data interpretation and Logical reasoning – Attempt minimum 22 questions out of 34.
• Verbal and Reading comprehension – Attempt minimum 20 questions out of 34.
(3) Work on Accuracy :-
• Accuracy is the most important factor in any Competitive exam like CAT. You should increase your accuracy level during preparation your dream to gain 99 Percentile is success.
(4) Understanding the level of question :-
• You should learn the level of the question that help you to know these level of question can be asked in the exam and it will help you to Attempt minimum no of question in exam. Or, you also identify the level of question is easy/ Hard / Moderate.
(5) Increase your speed :-
• There is sectional time limit in the CAT exam . Candidate have to save their time and increase their speed . Effective time limit can help you to attempt more questions in exam.
(6) Never memories the Subject :-
• CAT exam is not about to check your memory. It purely depends on the concept. How’s your concept ? Your score like this.
(7) Give mock test :-
• The mock test is very important because it will help you to know how is your preparation and where you stand in competition. It is advices you to give mock test at regular interval .
- (8) Smartness is required :-
• Smartness is required because you know every Candidate work hard but only those candidate qualify the exam who does smart work. So, try to solve easier questions first which help you to save you time and next never devote more than 2 minutes to a questions and boost your confidence every time.
This is enough , I am make sure it help you to gain 99 Percentile in CAT exam. Stay wilell ,stay safe and stay connected with us.
For practice download – previous year question paper of CAT.
Also read – Data sufficiency questions answer pdf