IBPS is referred to as the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. IBPS is an independent organization that conducts the test online to recruit clerks, officers, trainees in public sector banks in India. In the years 1860 and 1950, IBPS itself registered under Societies Registration Act and Bombay Pubic trust. In this article we are sharing IBPS CLERK FREE MOCK TEST 2020.
There are so many abbreviations in IBPS and their full forms are
- IBPS PO- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Probability Officer
- IBPS CWE -Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Common Written Exams
- IBPS SO-Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Specialist officer
- IBPS CRP -Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Common Recruitment Process
- IBPS RRB-Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Regional Rural Banks
Join this IBPS CLERK free mock test It’ll help in your exam preparation.
IBPS PO exam is used to recruit management trainees in public sector banks.
IBPS SO exam is used to recruit scale -1 officers in national public sector banks. The salary for these employees starting from 23000 and goes on up to 60000 as their experience.
IBPS RRB exam is conducted to recruit officers in regional rural banks which is equivalent to other banks. The salary for RRB officers is starting from 21000 and goes on up to 60000 as their posts.
The basic pay for clerk given by IBPS is 11765 and by their experience, there is an increase in their salary.
There are so many banks who participate under the IBPS recruitment process and the banks are Andhra Bank, Allahabad Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank in India, Bank in Maharastra, Canara bank, Central bank of India, Corporation Bank, Indian Bank, UCO Bank, United Bank of India, Union Bank of India, etc.
There are 1167 vacancies in IBPS as per the notification released in the year 2020
There are two stages in the IBPS PO exam and there are
IBPS PO Preliminary exam :
This exam is conducted in 1 hour with 100 questions. This exam consists of three subjects. There are
- English language -Reading comprehension, Para jumbles, close test, paragraph completion, multiple errors,s etc are subtopics in English language subject.
- Numerical Ability – the subtopics are profit and loss, mixtures and allegation, simple interest, time and distance, ratio and percentage, number systems, etc.
- Reasoning Ability – the subtopics are logical reasoning, data sufficiency, coded inequalities, puzzle, tabulation, syllogism, decoding, etc.
In this exam, the English language consists of 30 questions, and numerical ability consists of 35 questions and reasoning ability consists of 35 questions.
There is negative marking as 0.25 marks for the wrong answer.
IBPS PO Mains exam:
The exam is conducted in 3 hours with 155 questions. There are 4 subjects on this exam. There are
- English language – vocabulary, Grammar verbal ability, etc
- Data analysis and interpretation -simplification,average,percentage ,quadratic equation etc
- General economy /Banking awareness -financial awareness, current affairs, static awareness, etc
- Reasoning computer attitude – verbal reasoning, circular seating arrangement, keyboard shortcuts, double lineup, Microsoft office, computer hardware, input-output, operating systems, ordering and ranking, data sufficiency, etc
In this exam, the English language and data analysis consist of 35 questions, and the general economy consists of 40 questions and the reasoning computer attitude consists of 45 questions.
The age limit to apply for this exam is above 20 years and the candidate should be a graduate.
The IBSPO prelims exam is conducted on 3 October 2020 and the IBS PO mains exam is conducted on 28 November 2020 and selected candidates are attended to interview in January 2021 and provisional allotment is done in April 2020.