ICSE ISC 2020 BATCH RESULTS WILL BE DECLARED TODAY.
- The results for the ICSE(12th) and ISC(10th) will be announced today on July 10th.The results will be announced by the council for the Indian School Certificate examination(CISCE).
- For the students of ICSE and ISC Board, your wait is over today. The results will be declared by afternoon. The results will be declared on the official website of the Council Board which is results.cisce.org.
- The day ,time for the declaration of the results were made before. The notification for the results will be given by SMS and Gmail Accounts. The results could also be viewed by various other educational portals as well.
- The results for the ICSE and ISC this year were delayed due to the ongoing Pandemic situation across the Nation. Due to this extraordinary circumstances, many national examination, declaration of the results were been delayed.
- Log on to the official website of CISCE: cisce.org
- On the homepage, click on “Results 2020” link
- Select the course (ISC OR ICSE), enter UID, index number and the captcha
- Click on the “Show Result” button
- ICSE 10th, ISC 12th results 2020 will be displayed on the screen
- After the results will be displayed, click on the print result button to get the print
- Apart from this, if the candidates have any other query regarding the results, You may approach to the official website of the council for the same.
RECRUITMENT ALERT: INDIA POST GDS RECRUITMENT 2020: APPLY FOR 442 VACANCIES IN JAMMU & KASHMIR
- The India post have released the online application for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak.
- The interested and eligible candidates are advised to visit the official Website to seek and the fill the Application form as per the prescribed manner by the India post.
- The last date for the submission of the Application form is August 5th 2020.
- The Online registrations process have been started from 6th of July 2020.
- The recruitment drive is been conducted in order to fill 442 Post in GDS in Jammu and Kashmir region.
- A candidate should have passed class 10 from any recognised board of school education. Candidates who have passed the class 10 boards in the first attempt will be given preferences.
- Candidates must have knowledge of the local language.
- An applicant should be between 18 to 40 years old as on July 6, 2020.
RAS MAINS RESULT 2018 DECLARED:
- The Rajasthan Public service Commission RPSC has declared the results for RAC main 2018
- The interested students who appeared for the exam can check their results for the TSP and Non-TSP posts from the official website of RPSC.
- Initially ,RPSC ha released the cut off marks were declared on the official website of the RPSC.
- Candidates can log in to the official website of the commission.
- Go to the link that reads Rajasthan Subordinate Services Mains result 2018.
Click on the link to download the PDF of the result.
- Check your roll number and verify the result.
Go to the save option to save a copy for future reference.
- All the candidates are requested to visit the official website for any further queries and information.
THE APPLICATION FOR THE CLAT EXAMINATION TO BE CONCLUDED TODAY:
- Today, The Application form process for the CLAT examination will be finally concluded. Moreover, The dates for the Conclusion of The application was been Extended multiple Time ever since the application form were out.
- But, According to source, The Mode of the examination will not changed. The exam will be conducted using pen-paper method and OMR sheet Based.
- The examination date was also postponed – first from May 10 to June 21, and then to August 22, 2020.
- The candidate who does not wish to appear for CLAT 2020 entrance exam can withdraw their applications by July 10, 2020.
- The fees of these candidates will be refunded after a deduction of Rs 400 for SC/ST candidates and Rs 500 for other candidates as a processing fee.
FOR MORE UPDATES ON EDUCATION AND BANKING ASPECT STAY CONNECTED TO OUR WEBSITE www.bankersway.com