THE RESULTS FOR THE MADHYA PRADESH 10TH BOARD DECLARED
- The most awaited 10th board 2020 result is finally out today.
- The results have been declared by the MPBSE on their official website.
- It is estimated that more than 10 lakh students had appeared for the 10 standard boards this year.
- Earlier, The result was to be disclosed in June. Due to the occurrence of COVID-19 had delayed the dates for the result. however, today the government had released the result and finally the wait for the students was over.
- The 10th board examination was held in March this year.
- For checking the results, Students can visit the Official website of the MP state board which is nic.in
- Students have to provide their roll numbers/seat numbers and other important details as per the requirements.
- The alternate website for checking the results is given below.
CISE HAS REDUCED THE PORTION FOR 10TH AND 12TH BOARDS:
- The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) has cut down the 10th standard and 12th standard boards to 25 per cent for the students.
- This decision was to take after considering the situation of the Students during this time of the pandemic.
- As due to the extraordinary condition which has already postponed many of the national level examinations has causes the careers of many students in danger.
- “To make up for the loss in instructional hours during the current session, the CISCE has worked with its subject experts, to reduce the syllabus for all major subjects at the ICSE (Class 10) and ISC (Class 12) levels.
- Syllabus reduction has been done, keeping in mind the linear progression across classes while ensuring that the core concepts related to the subject are retained,” CICSE Chief Executive and Secretary Gerry Arathoon said.
- Universities and schools across the country have been closed since March 16 as one of the measures to contain the Covid-19 outbreak.
RAJASTHAN BOARD HAS DECLARED THE DATES FOR UG, PG EXAMINATIONS
- The University of Rajasthan, Jaipur has released the tentative dates for undergraduate and Postgraduate final year examinations.
- The tentative schedule released on the official website of the university states that the post-graduate final-year exams will be conducted from July 15 to August 18, 2020
- While exams for under-graduate programs will begin from July 15 and will conclude on September 7, 2020.
- Previously, the university had decided to postpone the exams which were scheduled for March 19 to 31, due to Covid-19 pandemic.
- Meanwhile, the university has also extended the last date for submission of re-admission forms to July 5, 2020.
ODISHA UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES TO START WITH ONLINE CLASSES FROM JULY 13
- The government of Odisha has decided to start with the new academic year for the university and college students.
- The director of the higher secondary council has asked the principle of various colleges and universities to create study modules for the online session for the students.
- The online classes will be conducted for three days a week. Teachers will take the classes for 2 to 3 hours a day.
- To start the academic year in online mode the, various WhatsApp groups and e-mails of the students will be used.
- The teacher can use various online applications such as Google meet, Skype, zoom as well as WebEx Meeting Apps.
- meanwhile, The Odisha state government had postponed the examination for class 12 boards due to being the on growing COVID-19 Crisis in the country.
- You can check the official website of the state education council for further update.
FOR EVERYDAY EDUCATIONAL UPDATES AND BANKING AWARENESS STAY CONNECTED TO OUT WEBSITE https://bankersway.com.
YOU CAN ALSO FIND ONLINE MATERIAL SUCH AS PDF’S AND LAST YEAR QUESTION PAPER FOR ALL THE BANKING ASPIRANTS.