NLC India Graduate Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020
NLC Recruitment 2020: The Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited is looking for young energetic, dynamic & result oriented talents for recruitment to the post of Graduate Executive Trainee. Interested aspirants can check the eligibility and apply for the desired NLC Vacancy from 16th March 2020. The Closing Date of the Online Application for the NLC vacancy 2020 will be 17th April 2020.
NLC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts – 259 Posts
- Mechanical – 125 Posts
- Electrical (EEE) – 65 Posts
- Electrical (ECE) – 10 Posts
- Civil – 5 Posts
- Control and Instrumentation – 15 Posts
- Computer – 5 Posts
- Mining – 5 Posts
- Geology – 5 Posts
- Finance – 14 Posts
- Human Resource – 10 Posts
NLC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy:
Totally 274 for 259 Vacancies for Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) Post in various Discipline for Mechanical, Electrical (EEE & ECE), Civil, Control Instrumentation Computer, Mining, Geology, Finance, Human Resource and 15 Vacancies for Assistant Manager(Survey).
Age Limit in NLC GET & Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020:
Candidates should be completed in Maximum 30 Years to apply the Graduate Executive Trainee & Assistant Engineer Post.
- General/ WES Candidates – Maximum 30 Years
- OBC (NCL) Candidates – Maximum 33 Years
- SC/ST Candidates – Maximum 35 Years
Minimum marks to qualify
To qualify the CBT examination you need to secure minimum marks which are:
- General/ EWS: at least 50%
- OBC (Non-creamy layer) SC/ST/PWBD: at least 40%
Authority will issue the admit card for computer-based online examination to only such candidates who have submitted their application form correctly.
- In the CBT, candidates need to secure the minimum marks to qualify the Examination.
- And those who get qualifying marks will be called for Interview.
- The number of candidates called for Interview will be 6 times the number of vacancies notified.
- The names of the shortlisted candidates will be available on the NLC website and they were also informed via Email/SMS.
- The final selection of the candidates will be based on the aggregate marks secured by the candidates in the CBT and Interview.
- For final selection, 80% weightage will be given to the CBT while the rest 20% will be given to the Interview.
NLC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Mechanical – Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering / Mechanical & Production Engineering.
- Electrical (EEE) – Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering /Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Power Engineering.
- Electrical (ECE) – Bachelor degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Civil – Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering/Civil & Structural Engineering.
- Control and Instrumentation – Bachelor degree in Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering.
- Computer – Bachelor degree in Computer Science Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Technology (or) Full Time / Part Time PG Degree in Computer Applications.
- Mining – Bachelor degree in Mining Engineering.
- Geology – M.Tech Geology (or) M.Sc Geology.
- Finance –Candidates who have the qualification of Chartered Accountants of India (CA) / Institute of Cost Accountants of India (CMA) (or) Degree in any discipline with MBA of minimum 02 years’ duration with specialization in Finance are eligible.
- Human Resource – Candidates holding Degree in any discipline and post-graduation degree in social work/business administration/business management with specialization in personnel management/industrial relations/labour welfare or postgraduate degree/diploma of 2 years in relevant subject are eligible.