Number System questions answer pdf SSC -:
Dear readers, We provide you Number System questions answer pdf SSC you all know that speed in calculation sets the complete base for Quantitative Aptitude section (Number System questions answer pdf SSC ) of various competitive exams
Number System ON question for ssc
Click below link to download Number System questions answer pdf SSC
- How to solve number series problems quickly
- download Number System questions answer pdf SSC
- IBPS Clerk Previous Year Question Papers free pdf download
- BANKING AWARENESS QUESTIONS PDF FOR IBPS PO Mains & OFFICE ASSISTANT
1) Which one of the following is not a prime number?
a) 31 b) 61 c) 71
d) 91 e) None of these
2) The difference between the local value and the face value of 7 in the numberal
a) 75142 b) 64851 c) 5149
d) 69993 e) None of these
3) If 1400 × x = 1050. Then, x = ?
e) None of these
4) If the number 91876 * 2 is completely divisible by 8, then the smallest whole
number in place of * will be :
e) None of these
How many 3 digit numbers are divisible by 6 in all?
a) 149 b) 150 c) 151
d) 166 e) None of these
The smallest 3 digit prime number is :
a) 103 b) 107 c) 109
d) 113 e) None of these
There are some specific rules by which we can determine the divisor of the given
number. In this chapter, we I will discuss divisibility rules from 2 to 19. Using these rules
you can easily determine a divisor of given number, however large it may be. Let me tell
you the rules of divisibility from 2 to 19.
Divisibility by 2
Number which ends with even number or 0 is always divisible by 2.
For Example: 44, 120, 56, 70 etc are divisible by 2.
23, 57, 79 etc are not divisible by 3.