Physics Questions Answers for Railway & SSC CGL Exam 2018
Dear Readers, In this article we are sharing Physics Questions Answers for Railway & SSC CGL Exam 2018. So its time for you people to boost your preparation to get a secured job in RRB as ALP & TECHNICIAN. Here are some important questions in Physics which will help to boost your preparation.
Physics Questions Answers for Railway & SSC CGL Exam 2018 Pdf Download Link Given at the end of Post
1. The information of brilliant colors in a thin soap film is a consequence of the phenomena of
A) Polarization and interference
B) Diffraction and dispersion
C) Multiple refraction and dispersion
D) Multiple reflection and interference
2. The working of the quartz crystal in the watch is based on the
A) Piezo – electric Effect
B) Edison Effect
C) Photoelectric Effect
D) Johnson Effect
3. The core of an electromagnet is made of soft iron because soft iron has
A) small susceptibility and small retentivity
B) large susceptibility and small retentivity
C) large density and large retentivity
D) small density and large retentivity
4. Which instrument is used to measure the power of electric circuit ?
5. Which instrument is used in submarine to see the objects above sea level ?
6. Which instrument is used to measure curvature of spherical objects ?