Simple interest SSC BANK pdf (chsl-clerk-po exem)
Here i am sharing with you question on Simple interest SSC BANK pdf (chsl-clerk-po exem)). In any exam reasoning section carries great significance. It is that section where we provide best question on simple interest base on comparative exams on latest pattern exams like SSC BANK. we make a pdf for selected question with ans so you can download and practices any time .
Click below link to download Simple interest SSC BANK pdf (chsl-clerk-po exem))
most expected question for Simple interest SSC BANK pdf (chsl-clerk-po exem)
you all know that speed in calculation sets the complete base for Quantitative Aptitude section(Simple interest SSC BANK pdf (chsl-clerk-po exem)) of various competitive exams this pdf have easy and hard level question collection simple interest topic is important as compare other topic because this topic is easy an accuracy more other topic.
most objective question
1) A sum of money at simple interest amounts to Rs. 815 in 3 years and to Rs. 854 in 4
years. The sum is:
a) Rs. 650 b) Rs. 690 c) Rs. 698
d) Rs. 700 e) None of these
2) Mr. Thomas invested an amount of Rs. 13,900 divided in two different schemes A and
B at the simple interest rate of 14% p.a. and 11% p.a. respectively. If the total amount of
simple interest earned in 2 years be Rs. 3508, what was the amount invested in Scheme
a) Rs. 6400 b) Rs. 6500 c) Rs. 7200
d) Rs. 7500 e) None of these
3) A sum fetched a total simple interest of Rs. 4016.25 at the rate of 9 p.c.p.a. in 5 years.
What is the sum?
a) Rs. 4462.50 b) Rs. 8032.50 c) Rs. 8900
d) Rs. 8925 e) None of these
4) How much time will it take for an amount of Rs. 450 to yield Rs. 81 as interest at 4.5%
per annum of simple interest?
a) 3.5 years b) 4 years c) 4.5 years
d) 5 years e) None of these
5) Reena took a loan of Rs. 1200 with simple interest for as many years as the rate of
interest. If she paid Rs. 432 as interest at the end of the loan period, what was the rate of
a) 3.6 b) 6 c) 18
d) Data inadequate e) None of these