In the field of education, books play a big role as students learn through the information they gather through research and compiling. These books are not only available as hard copies but also on online platforms, which makes it easier for students to access them anywhere and anytime. The work spectrum modern history pdf By Rajiv Ahir gives knowledge of the history of India, a country of triumphs and struggles that went on for decades.
Especially in a country like India, where there are many competitive exams that students have to pass in order to pursue their dream careers. These competitive exams require a vast amount of research and urge students to learn through understanding instead of mere memorization.
The spectrum modern history pdf is an example of how so many resources are freely available online and how books are no longer limited to be in paper and ink form but digitalized and are available anywhere and anytime for free.
The spectrum modern history pdf by Rajiv Ahir is a book that explores the history of India that we know now and how it came to pass. It is truly a remarkable work meant to easily explain and bring to an understanding of the learner of the different events that took place to create the India we see today.
Description Of The Spectrum Modern History PDF By Rajiv Ahir
The work spectrum modern history by Rajiv Ahir is a book that pins together the history of India. The author Rajiv Ahir is an IPS officer who is one of the 4000 IPS Officers in the whole country of India. It might seem like a small number but it’s not surprising as it takes a humongous amount of time and dedication to work hard to pass multiple tests and be chosen among a vast number of applicants, which makes it a matter of pride.
The book A brief history of modern India spectrum pdf deals with all the turbulent phases India has gone through, starting from the arrival and colonization of India to the Independence period and all the other benchmarks India has gone through to become the India we presently live in.
Each and every point in the book modern history spectrum is presented in a systematic and simple manner for the readers to grasp the incidents properly in the right order. India has come so far, going through many major and minor incidents that shifted the direction of the country’s development and future.
The book describes not only the most often presented mainstream freedom struggles and incidents but also the little-known details of the valiant efforts of small yet significant groups who contributed in their own way to the freedom of India. The social, economic, and political developments which influenced the growth of modern India are also dealt with in the modern Indian history spectrum pdf. Some of the things that are mentioned in the book include the
- A brief yet detailed summary of the arrival of the Europeans
- the regional kingdoms
- multiple socio-religious movements
- famous kings and queens who fought to free the country,
- names and deeds of freedom fighters,
- Generals- Governors and their reign
- the British administration and their economic policies
- peasants and tribal revolts
- role of congress and freedom struggle
- and the deconstruction of the caste system
The book by Rajiv Ahir spectrum for modern history pdf deals with all the problematic times India has faced and how all of it changed the country of India. It describes the purpose of each and every significant revolt that took place.
It elaborates on how and why those incidents took place as well as the political, social, and economic consequences of those revolts. The book is basically a brief description or a well-written summary of the history of India and is quite a useful work. It is unlike any other book when it comes to its capability to make its readers understand everything written in it with ease.
Contents of a brief history of modern india spectrum pdf
Unit I: SOURCES AND APPROACHES
- Chapter 1: Sources for the History of Modern India
- Chapter 2: Major Approaches to the History of Modern India
Unit II: ADVENT OF EUROPEANS AND CONSOLIDATION OF BRITISH POWER IN INDIA
- Chapter 3: Advent of the Europeans in India
- Chapter 4: India on the Eve of British Conquest
- Chapter 5: Expansion and Consolidation of British Power in India
Unit III: RISING RESENTMENT AGAINST COMPANY RULE
- Chapter 6: People’s Resistance Against British Before 1857
- Chapter 7: The Revolt of 1857
Unit IV: REFORM MOVEMENTS
- Chapter 8: Socio-Religious Reform Movements:
- General Features
- Chapter 9: A General Survey of Socio-Cultural 228
- Reform Movements
Unit V: THE STRUGGLE BEGINS
- Chapter 10: Beginning of Modern Nationalism in India
- Chapter 11: Indian National Congress: Foundation and the 274 Moderate Phase
Unit VI: NATIONAL MOVEMENT (1905-1918)
- Chapter 12: Era of Militant Nationalism (1905-1909)
- Chapter 13: First Phase of Revolutionary Activities 315 (1907-1917)
- Chapter 14: First World War and Nationalist Response
Unit VII: ERA OF MASS NATIONALISM BEGINS (1919-1939)
- Chapter 15: Emergence of Gandhi
- Chapter 16: Non-Cooperation Movement and Khilafat Aandolan
- Chapter 17: Emergence of Swarajists, Socialist Ideas,Revolutionary Activities and Other New Forces
- Chapter 18: Simon Commission and the Nehru Report
- Chapter 19: Civil Disobedience Movement and Round Table Conferences
- Chapter 20: Debates on the Future Strategy after Civil Disobedience Movement
- Chapter 21: Congress Rule in Provinces
Unit VIII: TOWARDS FREEDOM AND PARTITION 1939-1947
- Chapter 22: Nationalist Response in the Wake of World War II
- Chapter 23: Quit India Movement, Demand for Pakistan,and the INA
- Chapter 24: Post-War National Scenario
- Chapter 25: Independence with Partition
Unit IX: INDIA UNDER BRITISH RULE: GOVERNANCE AND OTHER ASPECTS
- Chapter 26: Constitutional, Administrative and Judicial Developments
- Chapter 27: Survey of British Policies in India
- Chapter 28: Economic Impact of British Rule in India
- Chapter 29: Development of Indian Press
- Chapter 30: Development of Education
- Chapter 31: Peasant Movements 1857-1947
- Chapter 32: The Movement of the Working Class
Unit X: INDEPENDENCE AND AFTER
- Chapter 33: Challenges Before the New-born Nation
- Chapter 34: The Indian States
- Chapter 35: Making of the Constitution for India
- Chapter 36: The Evolution of Nationalist Foreign Policy
- Chapter 37: First General Elections
- Chapter 38: Developments under Nehru’s Leadership (1947-64)
Benefits Of The Spectrum Modern History PDF By Rajiv Ahir
The book spectrum modern history latest edition pdf is useful mainly for aspirants preparing to write the UPSC Examinations. This exam is a difficult competitive examination attended by almost a million applicants in India.
The modern history of India is a vital subject in the UPSC prelims, and if you approach the subject in the correct manner, you can get through the prelims cut off. The spectrum modern history notes pdf is helpful in many ways as it was authored by an IPS officer who has already cleared the UPSC examination, and the book contains valuable information that a student can learn in order to answer the questions.
This book can also be used for research purposes, to learn the history of India, including the colonization by the west and the post and pre freedom struggles. The book provides an accurate description and is easily accessible through both online and offline means.
It is almost like a guide for students attempting the UPSC. It is available easily and can be read at ease as it is presented in a simple language and includes both major and minor incidents leading up to the freedom of India from British rule and the forming of the Constitution, which was a revolutionary moment in the History of India.
It can also be read for leisure for those who enjoy reading about history. The book spectrum modern history pdf is also a wonderful source from which one can learn the history of such a wonderful country like India.
- Download UPSC Previous Year Question Paper Pdf
- Modern Indian History Notes pdf
- History of Indian currency notes & coins
- Indian History For Civil Services Main Exams Book By K.Krishna Reddy
How To Find Spectrum Modern History PDF
We are provided with a vast number of resources which we can avail of to achieve our goals. The spectrum modern history pdf is available on many sites, and you can easily download them for free, and some of these sites include good reads and the z library, which provide a vast number of books.
When looking for the book, you should be sure that you download spectrum modern history from reliable sources. If you wish to have a hardcover copy of the book, then you can find then on Amazon or from Flipkart.
There are many latest editions of the spectrum modern history pdf that you can download. If you wish to get the most updated version with information about the history of India up to the most recent year or event, then you can specifically search for them. Some sites offer the pdf for free while others also ask for min payment.
These pdfs are small in size, and you can easily download them onto your phone or laptop and be used for your revision. You can also download MCQ questions and notes related to the spectrum modern history pdf. It is all available on the internet; all you have to do is search and download.
Why You Should Read Spectrum Modern History PDF
The spectrum modern history pdf is a must-read especially for students. It is a collection of the incidents and events that have taken place in India, leading up to the growth of the country we know now.
It is important to know about the important milestones that take place in our country, no matter how minor they may seem. The small drops can make a huge impact in the future together, and many decisive things happened in India that will dictate the course the country will take for the future.
This book is carefully made with each topic organized according to the time of the incident and is quite interesting if you are into history. If you are USPC applicants, then this book is a must-read as it is perfect for revision purposes. You can get notes and other resources to help use the spectrum modern history pdf like a guide.
It is a useful book that anyone can read at ease and understand the history of India. It is also unique and also updates every once in a while with recent events. Its an amazing book and a book that holds the key to understanding Indian history