Latest Updates On educational And Banking Awareness Aspect:
SSB Odisha Recruitment 2020: candidates can apply for the post of assistant and stenographer.
- SSB Odisha Recruitment 2020: The State Selection Board (SSB) Odisha has released the official notification for the recruitment drive for Higher education.
- The recruitment drive is for 171 vacancies for the post of Junior Assistant and Junior Stenographer.
- The Online Application process had already begun.
- However, The last date for the application form process has been extending till 31st August 2020.
- All the interested candidates who have not yet filled the application form can now do so before the extended deadline.
- Application fees for the same:
- General category: 1000/-
- SC / ST / PWD: 500/-
- Candidates are advised to follow the below-given step to fill the application form:
- 1: visit the official website portal of SSB which is https://www.ssbodisha.nic.in/
- 2: Search for the advertisement for the above vacancies.
- 3: Read the advertisement carefully and check all the eligibility details properly.
- 4: eligible candidates can fill the application form with all the credentials asked.
- 5: finally pay the application fees accordingly. And take a print out of it for future purpose.
- For any further queries, candidates can approach the official website portal of state selection Board (SSB) Odisha which is https://www.ssbodisha.nic.in/
NTA JEE 2020: The Admit cards for the NTA JEE 2020 will be disclosed soon:
- The National Test Agency (NTA) a government body who conducts the Joint entrance examination (JEE) who all set to release the Admit cards.
- The Joint Entrance exam is finally scheduled from September 1 to 6, 2020.
- However, From pass year the JEE mains Exam was held in two slots which is January session and the July session.
- The July session got postponed due to the On growing COVID-19 crisis across the country.
- As the examination are going to be held in September and as per the official notice.
- The admit card will be released 15 days before the exam.
- It is expected that the admit card will be released on August 15th 2020.
- All the Aspirants are requested to keep a close on the official website of Joint entrance examination which is https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/webinfo/public/home.aspx
- All the candidates will be appearing for the September session will be able to download the admit card, Once activated.
- Candidates have to provide the required details asked. All the candidates are advised to take a print of it for future usage
- This year, The admit card for the JEE mains 2020 exam will also include other new norms as well such as social distancing.
- For any further queries, candidates can visit the official website of JEE which is
HPBOSE 2020: Class 10th Revaluation Results 2020.candidates can visit the official website.
- Himachal Pradesh Board Of Secondary Board (HPBOSE) has released the Revaluation result for the class 10th 2020.
- The students who had applied for the revaluation of their examination paper Can now check their results on the official website portal of HPBOSE which is org.
- The examination results were declared on June 9th 2020.
- However, as many urged for the revaluation of their result. The result is declared again based on the re-evaluated marks.
- The passing percentage for this year is 68.11%.
- Candidates can follow the below-given step to check their marks:
- 1: visit the official website portal of HPBOSE which is hpbose.org
- 2: Click on the link which says “Revaluation or Rechecking result class 10th 2020”
- 3: provide all the asked details such as seat number/ roll number.
- 4: The new page will be displayed containing the candidate’s mark sheet.
- 5: candidates can evaluate it properly and can download it for further usage.
- For any further queries, Students can visit the official website portal of HPBOSE which is hpbose.org
For More Such Notifications On Bank Sector Recruitment, College Admissions release dates, Examination Details And Many More Stay Connected To Our Website Which Is https://bankersway.com/