SSC BANK Data Interpretation pdf (chsl-clerk-po exem)
Here i am sharing with you question on SSC BANK Data Interpretation pdf (chsl-clerk-po exem). In any exam reasoning section carries great significance. we discuss on important topic for comparative exams then student requirement base we make pdf here all student download more pdf on selected topic in this post.
Click below link to download SSC BANK Data Interpretation pdf (chsl-clerk-po exem)
most expected question for SSC BANK Data Interpretation pdf (chsl-clerk-po exem)
you all know that speed in calculation sets the complete base for Quantitative Aptitude section(SSC BANK Data Interpretation pdf (chsl-clerk-po exem)) of various exams
1. How many integers, greater 999 but not greater than 4000, can be formed with the digit 0, 1, 2, 3 and
4, if repletion of digits is allowed?
(a) 346 (b) 376 (c) 456 (d) data inadequate (e) NOT
2. In how many rearrangement of the word AMAZED, is the letter ‗E‘ positioned in between the 2
(a) 60 (b) 120*2! (c) 720 (d) 120 (e) 150
3. In a group of students, there are 5 freshmen, 8 sophomores and 7 juniors in a football club. A group
of 6 students will be chosen to compete in a completion. How many combinations of participating students
are possible if the group has to consist of all exactly 3 freshmen?
(a) 4500 (b) 5650 (c) 7240 (d) 4550 (e) 4510
4. Find the number of ways in which 8064 can be resolved as the product of two factors?
(a) 48 (b) 12 (c) 30 (d) 28 (e) 24
5. In how many different ways the letters of the word ‘DETAIL‘ be arranged in such a way that the
vowels occupy only the odd positions?
(a) 5! (b) 36 ways (c) 4! (d) 5!*2! (e) 4!*2!
6. Which of the following is the value of r, if 6Pr = 360 and 6Cr = 15.
(a) 7 (b) 4 (c) 2 (d) 5 (e) NOT