Dear Readers, In this article we are sharing SSC CGL General Science Previous Year Questions With Answer. If you have any questions, you can ask us by commenting.
Download pdf SSC CGL General Science Previous Year Questions With Answer
CLICK HERE TO Download General Science (Physics) Previous Year Questions (300 Questions)
CLICK HERE TO Download General Science (Chemistry) Previous Year Questions (400 Questions)
CLICK HERE TO Download General Science (Biology) Previous Year Questions (400 Questions)
1. Who was the first field marshal of India?
a. A. Vaidya
b. K.M. Cariappa
c. S.H.F.J. Manekshaw
d. Manoj Talwar
e. None of these
2. At which of the following location the Lal Bahadur Shastri Academy, which trains IAS officers is located?
b. New Delhi
3. The Indian cancer research institute is located at _____?
b. New Delhi
4. Prof. Amartya Sen is related to which of the following fields?
5. Which of the following is the first nuclear reactor in India?
e. None of the above
6. Washing soda is also known as-
A. Sodium caloride
B. Calcium bicarbonate
C. Sodium carbonate
7. Baking soda is also is known as-
A. Sodium Bicarbonate
B. Calcium Bicarbonate
C. Carbon Monoxide
8. What is the ratio of RBC to WBC-
9. Which city is the Silicon valley of India?
10. In which year Delhi became the capital of India?
11. Which disease is caused by the bite of a mad dog?
12. Which metal is used for generation of Nuclear Power?
13. By whom is the speaker of Lok Sabha elected?
A. All the members of Rajya Sabha
B. All the members of Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha
C. People of India
D. All the members of Lok Sabha
14. Which planet is known as the Earth’s twin?