SSC GD Current Affairs PDF 2018, Six Month Current Affairs Pdf 2018
SSC GD Current Affairs PDF 2018 Download Link Given at the end of post
Six Month Current Affairs Pdf 2018
1. Book signed by Tagore auctioned for USD 700
• The hardcover copy of Nobel laureate Rabindranath Tagore’s ‘The King of the Dark Chamber’ – the English translation of his famous Bengali play ‘Raja’ – has been sold for USD 700 at an auction in the United States.
• Signed on the introductory page in fountain pen by Tagore, the Bolpur edition of the book was published by the Macmillan Company in 1916.
2.Tunisia prepares for first free municipal elections
• Millions of Tunisians will head to the polls on May 6, 2018 for their first free municipal elections.
• The move is seen as another milestone on the road to democracy in the nation, which was the birthplace of the Arab Spring.
3.Walmart buys 77 percent stake in Flipkart: Here are Top 10 takeaways
- Global retail giant Walmart on May 9, 2018 formally signed a definitive agreement to acquire 77 percent stake in Flipkart with an investment of around USD 16 billion.
- The deal will value Flipkart at around USD 20.8 billion, up from its previous valuation of USD 12 billion. Walmart will pay around USD 16 billion for an initial stake of approximately 77 percent in Flipkart
4.W-Power Trailblazers 2018: Forbes India names 25 Women as Trailblazers
- Forbes India on March 5, 2018 released the “W-Power Trailblazers” issue 2018, featuring 25 women stars on the ascendency in business.
Click Here To Download SSC GD Current Affairs PDF 2018
Disclaimer: bankersway.com does not claim this book, neither made nor examined. We simply give the connection effectively accessible on the web. In the event that anyway it abuses the law or has any issues then sympathetically mail us firstname.lastname@example.org