Time & Distance SSC BANK pdf BANKERSWAY.COM-:
Dear readers, We provide you Time & Distance SSC BANK pdf BANKERSWAY.COM you all know that speed in calculation sets the complete base for Quantitative Aptitude section(Time & Distance SSC BANK pdf BANKERSWAY.COM) of various competitive exams and if you know enough Short Tricks in Quant Section, you will surely score better in the section. So, let us make it easy for all of you through these Simple and Easy tricks on Time and Distance pdf which will not only make quant questions easy but will also save your time.
Time & Distance SSC BANK pdf BANKERSWAY.COM
Click below link to download Time and Distance SSC BANK pdf
download more study material in pdf from the bankersway
1) An express train travelled at an average speed of 100 km/hr, stopping for 3 minutes
after every 75 km. How long did it take to reach its destination 600 km from the
a) 6 hrs. 21 min. b) 6 hrs. 24 min. c) 6 hrs. 27 min.
d) 6 hrs. 30 min. e) None of these
2) Sound is said to travel in air at about 1100 feet per second. A man hears the axe
striking the tree, 11/5 seconds after he sees it strike the tree. How far is the man
from the wood chopper?
a) 2197 ft b) 2420 ft c) 2500 ft
d) 2629 ft e) None of these
3) The speed of a car increases by 2kms after every one hour. If the distance travelling
in the first one hour was 35kms. What was the total distance travelled in 12hours?
a) 456kms b) 482kms c) 552kms
d) 556kms e) None of these
4) A person crosses a 600 m long street in 5 minutes. What is his speed in km per
a) 3.6 b) 7.2 c) 8.4
d) 10 e) None of these
5) A train travels at an average of 50 miles per hour for 2×1/2 hours and then travels at
a speed of 70 miles per hour for 1×1/2 hours. How far the train did travels in the
entire 4 hours?
a) 120 miles b) 150 miles c) 200 miles
d) 230 miles e) None of these
6) An aero plane covers a certain distance at a speed of 240kmph in 5 hours. To cover
the same distance in 1×2/3 hours, it must travel at a speed of
a) 300kmph b) 360kmph c) 600kmph
d) 720kmph e) None of these
7) A truck covers a distance of 550 meters in 1 minute whereas a bus covers a distance
of 33 km in 45 minutes. The ratio of their speed is
a) 3:4 b) 4:3 c) 3:5
d) 5:3 e) None of these
8) A boy goes to his school from his house at a speed of 3 km.hr and return at a speed
of 2 km/hr. If he takes 5 hours in going and coming, the distance between his house
and school is
a) 5km b) 5.5km c) 6km
d) 6.5 km e) None of these