For all the medical science students here we are with the Thesis Topics In Obstetrics And Gynecology In AIIMS.
Your doctoral thesis’s process could be very difficult, long, and stressful for most of it.
So you will need time and patience to make it perfect and you’ll love every minute spent on making your Doctoral thesis perfect.
All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), is a group of autonomous government Medical Research Public University and Medical College.
AIIMS New Delhi is the predecessor institute established in 1956. After that, 22 more institutes were opened.
Obstetrics and gynecology are focused on the care of a pregnant lady, her unborn child, and manages the diseases specific to women. The specialty of medical science combines medicine and surgery.
To write your doctoral thesis a significant amount of research is needed, and for writing and proofreading, this research paper will necessitate hours.
To get started on the thesis, students need to select a topic. The best topic should be completely original and contain an interesting subject.
If a student selects a topic that is interesting to him/her, it will be easier to write the thesis. Following is the List of Thesis Topics In Obstetrics And Gynecology In AIIMS from which he/she can select :
List of Thesis Topics In Obstetrics And Gynecology In AIIMS:
- Evaluation of Intrapartum Fetal Pulse Oximetry for Fetal Monitoring in Labour.
Evaluation of Uterine Artery Embolization in the management of Uterine Fibroids in comparison with Medical (GnRH Agonist) and Surgical (Hysterectomy) treatment.
Evaluation of Transdermal Nitroglycerine as a Tocolytic Agent in Preterm Labour.
Role of Hormone Replacement Therapy and Antioxidants on Levels of Lipid Peroxidation in Postmenopausal Women.
To evaluate the effects of Metformin in terms of Clinical, Biochemical, Hormonal Radiological Profile in Women with Polycystic Ovary syndrome.
The effect of Nitroglycerine Patch in Lowering Blood Pressure in women with PIH.
Visualization of Fetal Anatomy in First Trimester of Pregnancy by Different Modes of Ultrasonography.
The Haematological and bacteriological Assessment of Umbilical Cord Blood for use of Autologous Neonatal Transfusion.
- Evaluate the Immune Status of Rubella in Adolescent Unmarried Girls and Pregnant Women.
- Screening for Rh-Negative Blood Group and Rh Isoimmunization in Indian Population, Critical Evaluation of the Practice of Anti D Prophylaxis and Cause of Sensitization in Rh Isoimmunization Women.
- Clinical and Biochemical Changes after Bipolar Vs Unipolar Laparoscopic Ovarian Electro Cautery in Cases of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.
- Detection of Feto Maternal Haemorrhage Following Chorionic Villus Sampling by Kleihanser Betke and Rise in maternal serum Alpha Protein.
- Vulvar Vestibulitis: A Study of the Magnitude of the Problem and Management Outcome.
- A Comparative Study of Daily Vs Weekly Iron Therapy in Pregnant women.
- Assessment of Fimbro – Ovarian Relation by Laparoscopy in Case of Unexplained Infertility.
- Evaluation of Serum CA-125 and Sr Estradiol Levels after conservative Surgical management of Advanced (Moderate and Severe) Endometrium in Infertility.
- Assessment p53 and Telomerase as Prognostic Factors in carcinoma Ovary Stage III and IV.
So above we have provided the topics to help you decide your desirable topic.
All The Best 🙂